Because democracy is not a spectator sport!
The League of Women Voters is a national nonpartisan organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The Andover/North Andover League focuses on topics directly impacting our communities.
Membership in the League is open to all women and men.
The League of Women Voters Guide to Statewide Offices 2014 is now available. Click here to read. All candidates for the six statewide offices in Massachusetts - Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Treasurer and State Auditor - participated.
View the video of the October 19 forum that includes candidates for state auditor and state treasurer.
View the video of the forum that includes candidates for representative in U.S. Congress, MA 3rd District.
For information about the 2014 Ballot Questions, click here.
What's New? Learn More
- Learn more about upcoming and recent League events in Andover and North Andover.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- List of upcoming meetings and events for the public and League members
The Bulletin Learn More
- The newsletter of the LWV of Andover/North Andover
League Projects Learn More
- Current and past projects of the LWV of Andover/North Andover
Elections and Voting Learn More
- How to register to vote ... When are the elections? ... and more
Contacting Officials Learn More
- How to contact your elected and appointed officials at the federal, state and local level.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Why Join the League? Learn More
- Why join our grassroots organization?
Sponsorships Learn More
- Become a sponsor of the League of Women Voters of Andover/North Andover
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Community Links Learn More
- Links to other League of Women Voters and community websites
Local elections are coming up. Watch "Andover Candidates' Night" and "North Andover Candidates' Night" and remember to vote on March 25.